Vietnam immigration policies regulated that all the Sudan citizens are required a visa for Vietnam for purposes of tourism, business, family visit or study. Those transiting at Vietnamese airports and not crossing immigration area do not need the visa. How to apply Vietnam visa for Sudan citizens?
How to apply Vietnam visa for Sudan citizens?
At present, there are 3 options to obtain a visa for visiting Vietnam from Sudan. Citizens of Sudan or citizens of other countries who are in Sudan can follow below instructions to get a visa for visiting Vietnam.
Option 1: Apply for e-visa of Vietnam
We checked & found that citizens of Sudan are NOT eligible for e-visa of Vietnam, therefore, you can choose option 2 or 3 to get a visa for visiting Vietnam.
Option 2. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Sudan
We are regret to inform that there is no embassy of Vietnam in Sudan, therefore, Sudanese passport holders may choose option 3 for getting visa on arrival.
Since there is no Vietnam Embassy inside Sudan, the applicants must apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in neighboring countries. This is obviously a costly process which takes you much time and too much anxiety.
The process of Vietnam visa applied at the Vietnam Embassy in the neighboring countries of Sudan:
- Step 1: Complete the visa application form provided by the Vietnam Embassy or Consulates;
- Step 2: Submit the application form, original passport, 01 passport-sized photo, visa fee at the embassy. You can submit the documents in person or send by post;
- Step 3: Receiving your visa at the Vietnam Embassy or by post after 5 – 7 working days;
Option 3: Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
Unlike visa on arrival of some countries in the world, in order to get visa on arrival of Vietnam, Sudanese passport holders must have a visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam which allows to pick up your visa on arrival at the international airport of Vietnam. There are lots of travel companies and online visa websites can arrange that kind of visa approval letter, you can request through them or request online through us.
Vietnam visa on arrival is a legitimate alternative to obtaining a full visa from the Vietnam Embassy or Consulates. It is beneficial for those who are living far from the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate and traveling Vietnam by air.
Please note that visa on arrival is applicable for visitors who enter Vietnam via international airport. The process of applying online at a travel agency is very fast and you do not have to travel to the address of the embassy to submit the application.
When applying for Vietnam visa on arrival, there is no extra documents or original passport required. The applicants just need to fill out the online application form, conduct payment and receive a letter of approval issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department at given time. A full visa will be stamped onto their passport upon arrival airport in Vietnam.
The process of Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Step 1: Fill out the online apply visa form;
- Step 2: Conduct payment with credit cards (or debit cards), PayPal, Western Union or bank wire transfer;
- Step 3: Get the visa approval letter delivered via email within 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day (urgent processing) or even 2 hours (emergency processing);
- Step 4: Pay the stamping fee and obtain full visa upon arrival airport in Vietnam.
There are some differences between Vietnam visa on arrival and traditional visa. However, once issued they have exactly same validity and condition of use:
|DESCRIPTION||VISA ON ARRIVAL||TRADITIONAL VISA|