Entering Vietnam visa will require Lebanon citizens to apply for Vietnam visa. What are Vietnam visa requirements for Lebanon citizens – تأشيرة فيتنام في لبنان ?
Do Lebanese citizens require visa for Vietnam ?
Lebanese passport holders, the same as most of nations in the Middle East are required visa to entry Vietnam. You can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival or called Vietnam evisa with Vietnam Immigration Department. Vietnam evisa contains tourist evisa and business evisa are available in 1, 3 and 6 months periods with single and multiple entries.
How to get Vietnam visa in Lebanon?
If you are a Lebanese citizen and needs to visit Vietnam, you will need to acquire a Vietnam visa. You can apply for the Vietnam visa in the following two ways:
– By directly applying for the visa through a Vietnam embassy from any of the surrounding countries with the facility.
– By first obtaining the letter of approval online with help of our service and then use it to acquire the Vietnam visa.
Applying Vietnam visa directly through a Vietnam embassy/consulate
At the moment, there is no Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Lebanon, which is why all applicants to the Vietnam visa from this country, will have to find the nearest Vietnam embassy from surrounding countries to apply from. This direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Lebanese citizens requires their physical presence at the Vietnam embassy so as to fill up the visa application forms from there.
However, applying for the Vietnam visa from a neighboring country may not always be convenient for the following reasons:
– Long queues at the embassy during peak seasons will consume much of your time in the waiting period.
– The procedure is tiresome considering at some point visa applicants might be required to check back for approval of some of the details they submitted.
– The direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa service is not available during weekends and public holidays.
Generally the direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa may be cumbersome, takes more time to go through and may not be convenient to all applicants especially those that need to travel to foreign countries to seek the service. For these and other undesirable experiences with the direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Lebanese, you can choose the online application procedure explained below:
Apply for the Vietnam visa for Lebanese online
If you apply for the Vietnam visas online through us, you will be served with the letter of approval that is normally delivered to your email account. With this letter of approval, you get to acquire your visa in the following two procedures:
Get your Vietnam visa from the Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travel).
This procedure entails the following four steps:
– Visit our website online and fill in the visa application form available there
– Clear the service fees with us and follow our instructions
– Receive the letter of approval from us by email, usually within 48 business hours.
– Present the letter of approval, your passport and two of your passport photos at one of the following three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat,NoiBai and Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fee to get granted your visa.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa Lebanese:
– You must have a valid passport that you acquired in not less than six months ago
– You must present two passport-size photos that were taken within six months.
Your information in the letter of approval acquired from us must be similar to that in your passport.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Lebanon citizens?
For embassy visa, the fee is paid once, but it is not published by the embassy. So you should contact the embassy for details.
For visa on arrival, Lebanese nationals need to pay two types of fees to get a full visa at the airport, consisting of:
- Service fee (also known as visa approval letter fee) to be paid online to us for processing the visa approval letter. It may vary from case by case, so please call us at +84 968 18 77 18 for how much you need to pay for the visa.
- Stamping fee to be paid in cash at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. It is US $25 for a single entry visa, US $50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.