As a citizen of Palestine, if you want to come to Vietnam for any purposes such as visiting relatives, taking a business trip or sightseeing tour, you must obtain a visa to Vietnam. Therefore, “How to apply Vietnam visa for Palestinian citizen?” is a question which has been concerned by most of Palestinian. This article is going to provide some instructions for Palestinian citizens to obtain a Vietnam visa.
1. HOW MANY WAYS COULD PALESTINE OBTAIN VIETNAM VISA?
If you hold a passport of Palestine, you have two official methods to apply for Vietnam visa:
- Apply Vietnam Visa Online for the visa approval letter to pick up the Visa at Vietnam airport (Vietnam visa on arrival)
- Obtain Vietnam Visa in advance at Vietnam Embassy
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROCEDURE OF VISA APPLICATION
a. Vietnam visa on arrival
When it comes to this way, it is very convenient and fast to get Vietnam visa for citizens of Palestine. You do not need to go out or any places, you just have a computer connecting the Internet and apply online for a few minutes.
Step 1: Submit your Vietnam visa application form online at visavietnamonline.org
To apply for Vietnam visa online and obtain the visa on arrival, you don’t need to send any original papers or passport, but submit your passport copy and your estimated entry date to our address: email@example.com
Or you can also apply online by click here. Then you will make payment for visa services fee.
Step 2: Confirm and pay Vietnam visa service fee
After receiving your visa request, we will confirm whether or not you are able to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival.
If yes, the payment guidelines is also delivered to your email. Being a Palestinian citizen, you can pay for the visa fee via Paypal, Western Union, or Bank Transfer.
Step 3: Getting Vietnam visa approval letter
After 7 working days (for normal services); an invitation letter along with Vietnamese visa application form are delivered to your email.
Then you need to:
- Print out the visa letter and Vietnamese visa application form
- Fill out the Vietnamese visa application form in advance
- Prepare 2 your photos with passport size 4 × 6 cm and 25USD in cash for stamping fee
Step 4: Getting your Vietnam visa stamp on arrival
When you are at the Vietnam airport, you will arrive directly at the VOA section and present the following documents:
- A copy of the visa approval letter
- 2 passport photos
- Visa stamping fee
- Vietnamese visa application form (completed form with handwriting)
- Original passport
b. Vietnam Embassy in Palestine
At this time, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Palestine, so if you want to apply for a Visa directly, you could travel to any Embassy of Vietnam which is the nearest or most convenient to you.
Some documents needed as follow:
- The Vietnam visa code (If required)
- Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application)
- Return flight ticket, hotel, and tour booking can be required.
3. WHAT ARE THE FEES FOR VIETNAM VISA APPLICATIONS?
Vietnam visa on arrival fee
If you apply for Vietnam visa online by visa on arrival method, you have to pay two types of fees:
- Visa service fee – the fee you will pay for the procedure of visa application.
- Visa stamping fee – the fee for stamping Vietnam visa. It is paid directly to the Vietnam Immigration Officer at Vietnam Airport in cash.
For tourist visa fee: Palestinian citizens can refer the price on the below table. The more people apply for the visa with you, the cheaper visa cost is.
* The fee can vary depending on the regulations of the Vietnam Immigration Department for each stage.
For business visa fee: Holding Palestine passport, you must have to sponsor company to get Vietnam business visa and the cost for applying the visa depends on your company and visa duration. It is preferable to contact Visavietnamonline.org to be consulted the best choice in this situation.
Vietnam visa fee at Vietnam Embassy
When it comes to the fee for a consular visa, you must contact the Embassy for detailed information as each Embassy has the price of its own. Palestinian applicants just need to pay for the fee for one time to get the visa stamped on your passport.
4. IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VIETNAM VISA APPLICANTS
- Your passport must valid at least 6-month prior entry date to Vietnam and must match information as approved in the pre-approval letter.
- You must fill the visa application form online correctly and fully. All information on the form must exactly match your passport.
- You should not travel before the arrival date approved in your visa approval letter or come to Vietnam without receiving the visa approval letter. Applicants who do not respect these instructions would be refused.
- At present, Vietnam visa on arrival for Palestinian citizens is valid only for citizens who want to travel to Vietnam by air via Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh city), Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi city), Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang city), Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang city). Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong city), Phu Quoc International Airport (Kien Giang Province).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY PALESTINIAN APPLICANT
Q: I initially plan to fly to Noi Bai airport then I decide to fly into Tan Son Nhat airport. Can I still use the same letter and collect visa at Tan Son Nhat airport?
A: Visa on Arrival works at any Vietnam’s international airports includes Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City); Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi); or Danang Airport (Da Nang), Cam Ranh (Nha Trang city), Cat Bi(Hai Phong city). There will be no problems with switching between these airports. For your case, you just need to use the done visa letter and get Vietnam visa stamped at Tan Son Nhat airport.
Q: Can I get Vietnam visa approval letter online and then stamp my visa at Vietnam Embassy?
A: Yes you can do so but you must mention that you want to get Vietnam visa code while applying for Vietnam visa to get Vietnam visa stamped at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. Nonetheless, we recommend Palestinian either to get Vietnam visa directly at Vietnam Embassy or get Vietnam visa on arrival which is straightforward. Getting Vietnam visa code is somewhat cumbersome and is not recommended.
Q: My Vietnam visa approval letter was approved on my old passport. I have a new passport now. What must I do to get Vietnam visa on arrival?
A: As your Vietnam visa letter was issued according to your old passport. Once you have a new passport, the old passport will be canceled; as a result, your current visa letter is not accepted. You must apply for a new visa approval letter based on information on your new passport.
Q: Except service fee and stamping fee, is there any other fees I must pay for Vietnam visa?
A: No, there is not. When Palestinian apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, it is compulsory to pay for the service fee for us to get Vietnam visa approval letter issued and stamping fee upon arrival to stamp Vietnam visa on your passport. Besides that, you do not have to pay for any other mandatory fees.
Q: Is there any chance that my Vietnam visa request is rejected on arrival?
A: Most of the time, your Vietnam visa request will be approved by Vietnam Immigration Department if you hold the visa approval letter. In case your Vietnam visa request is not accepted, we will announce you via email and refund you the full-service fee that you paid for us.
If you need further information, kindly leave the comment below or contact us via:
- Phone: +84 968 18 77 18 (Whatsapp/ Viber/ Snapchat/ Zalo)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://visavietnamonline.org