Do citizens of Iran need a visa to visit Vietnam? Yes, Visa is required for citizen of Iran to visit Vietnam for any purposes from visiting friends and families to going on a business trip or taking leisure vacation. Let’s find out more information about Vietnam visa requirements for Iran citizens.
How to get Vietnam visa in Iran?
Iranian citizens looking to visit Vietnam in the coming days will need to secure a Vietnam visa for Iranian. There are two basic ways by which this can be achieved as listed below:
- By direct application procedure that requires your physical presence at the Vietnam embassy in Iran.
- By online application procedure for the Vietnam visa. This process requires active and reliable internet connection.
Direct application at Vietnam embassy/consulate in Iran
As Iranian citizens wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa requirements for Iran citizens by direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Iran you can choose any of the three means to get in contact with the embassy:
- By paying personal visits to the Vietnam embassy. This however is only practicable during work days and within business hours.
- By email conversations
- By making phone calls to the Vietnam embassy in Iran
Part of the information you might need from the Vietnam embassy in Iran include:
- What standards and requirements you need to meet as a visa applicant.
- What visa service fees you need to settle along with the accepted mode of payment.
- Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
- The estimated awaiting period it takes before your visa matures
Applicants for the Vietnam visa for Iranian should note the following contacts to the Vietnam embassy in Iran:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Iran
- No. 54, Corner of Borzou St., Ejazi St. (Assef), Zaferaniyeh, Tehran
- General line: +98 21 22411670
- Fax : +98 21 22416045
- Direct line: +98 21 22411670/ +98 9037645099
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online application procedure to Vietnam visa on arrival
All Iranians wishing to request the Vietnam visa requirements for Iran citizens through our website ought to have the following documents at hand:
- A legitimate passport obtained not less than six months prior to the visa application date.
- Two passport photos taken in the recent six months
With these two records, applicants for the Vietnam visa requirements for Iran citizens qualify to visit visa agent website online http://visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa-form and undertake the procedural steps in the course of applying for their visas.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa requirements for Iran citizens
- You must already be having a valid passport acquired over six months before the date of your visa application. The passport should have a longer validity than the visa you applyfor.
- Your passport should have enough space, as the visa for Vietnam requires a full page in the passport.
- You should fill in the visa application form with correct information as it is in your passport.
- Online application service for the Vietnam visa for Iranian is only available to travellers by air.
Apply for Vietnam e-visa
From 1 February 2017, the citizens of 40 countries are eligible to apply for e-visas for Vietnam. As Iran is not in the list, Vietnam e-visa is NOT available for Iranian passport holders at present.