Vietnam Embassy/Consulate is unavailable in Syrian Arab at the present.
There are 2 ways to apply Vietnam visa in Syrian Arab:
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassies or Consulates in neighbour countries: Since the procedures and fees are different from one embassy/consulate to another, kindly contact the embassy where you wish to apply for details.
2. Apply a visa on arrival to Vietnam with us: Please note that it is applicable for air travelers only.
Apply Vietnam Visa Online
This method is very convenient, fast, reasonable and secure. You just stay at home, access the Internet, apply Online and it is done in couple of minutes!
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam
– Processing time: 1 – 3 working days
– Secure 100%
– No original passport send-off
To apply Vietnam visa online and get the visa upon arrival, please send us some important documents to the email address email@example.com, including:
- Passport scan (personal informative page)
- Date of arrival and exit
- Purpose to enter Vietnam: business invitation letter or booking tour voucher of travel agency in Vietnam
- Flight return ticket reservation
- Hotel booking reservation or staying address in Vietnam
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
– Visa service fee (we charge you for the service fee) and,
– Visa stamping fee (paid to custom officers at airports when you arrive Vietnam)
After submitting your Visa Application, what you do is:
- Wait for 1 or 3 working days (normal service) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email.
- Print the visa approval letter out together with the Vietnamese Visa application form.
- Get your visa stamped at “Visa landing Counter” at the airport before you come to the stamp check-in counter by presenting the Visa approval letter, the original passport (with at least 06-months validity), 02 passport-sized photos, Vietnamese Visa application form (already filled out), and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer.
Note that: Visa on arrival works for air travel only. And it is available in 4 international airports in Vietnam, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang city).
Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Syria
[At present, there is no embassy of Vietnam in Syria]
Citizens of Syria can come to any embassy or consulate of Vietnam in any country in the world to apply the Visa.
The following documents are required for each visa application:
- The Vietnam visa code (If required)
- Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application)
- Visa stamping fee fees
* Sometimes Flight return ticket and Hotel booking reservation or tour itinerary are required. Please check this information with the embassy or consulate to know further information.