Do the Iraqi need Visa to enter Vietnam? How to apply Vietnam visa for Iraq citizens? We wish to notify that Iraqi citizens need a visa to enter Vietnam.
Apply Vietnam visa for Iraq citizens from a Vietnam Embassy
At the moment, there is no Vietnam embassy in Iraq. As such, Iraqis will have to connect with Vietnam embassies from nearby countries to get detailed instructions on what the Vietnam visa application procedure entail including the associated service fees.
Iraqi citizens can still acquire a Vietnam visa without presenting themselves in person at the Vietnam embassy. This is has been made possible by the second optional service, which is the visa by post service. However, all that applicants for the Vietnam visa for Iraqi need to do is to confirm in advance that the embassy they choose does actually offer visa by post service.
Apply Vietnam visa for Iraq citizens online
Iraqi passport holders can apply Vietnam visa on arrival from anywhere outside of Vietnam. The Vietnam visa will be picked up upon arrival at the Vietnam airports by showing up the printed approval letter.
The approval letter will be sent via email within 1 or 2 working days (normal processing mode), 4 working hours (urgent processing mode) or even 1 hour (emergency processing mode) depending on which option the applicant chooses when submitting online application form.
The aim of visa on arrival is to make the trip to Vietnam easier and cheaper. It is applicable only to those traveling by air to Vietnam. Vietnam visa on arrival is especially an advantage to those living far from the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Iraq.
By using Vietnam visa on arrival, the Iraqi travelers do not need to wait too long to get the approval letter, an official document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department giving permission to get the visa upon arrival.
In order to apply Vietnam visa for Iraq citizens on arrival, the Iraqi visitors should pay two types of fee: the service fee and the stamping fee.
- Service fee: The service fee is for visa approval letter processing.
- Stamping fee: The stamping fee is paid in cash to the Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival airport to get the visa stamp.
Useful notes: Visa on arrival is only applicable for the visitors traveling by air to Vietnam.
With the approval letter, you get to collect your Vietnam visa for Iraqi from a Vietnam international airport or from a Vietnam embassy/consulate you choose in the visa application form. The approval letter is applied for and acquired online in the following two procedures:
a) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/Vietnam consulate you choose in your application form
In order to obtain your Vietnam visa by this procedure, the following needs to be done:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form found there.
– Clear the service fees as directed by our instructions
– Get your letter of approval from us by email in 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport- sized photos at a Vietnam embassy, and finally clear the visa stamping fees to get issued your visa.
b) From a Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travels)
In this procedure, you are required to do the following:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form provided there. You will have to download and print this form to fill it up and finally submit it back to us by email.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions.
– Obtain an approval letter from us within 48 working hours
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport document at one of the three main international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), and then pay the visa stamping fee before you are issued your Vietnam visa.
NOTE: Applying Vietnam evisa you MUST arrive BY AIR for the first time. The customs at other border gates such as road or sea will not let you entry the country with evisa. It means, if you want to come by ship or train or road transport FOR THE FIRST TIME you WILL NOT BE ACCPTED AT THE BOURDER so please pay attention on this as you booking the travel ticket.